jueves, 30 de mayo de 2013

Personal Data

Hello! I'm Agustina Fernandez and I have seventeen, live in a city of Canelones, in Las Piedras, Uruguay.
I study at the Liceo Manuel Rose in the city of Las Piedras, I'm in sixth grade medical orientation. I would like study in the faculty of nutrition. I really like the clasic ballet, and like go to the movies with my boyfriend. I also like to visit my friends, and the family of my boyfriend, and like do yoga. I love go relax under tree, I like meditate, because I am very nervous. I like the color pink and brown, and also I like to buy clothes with friends.
I work in a small company, with games of childrens, for birthdays party, I like working with children. 
That was it, see you later! 

Agustina Fernández

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario